YPG Discount: BIGNY Presents Publishing Technology Update: New Digital Directions
The publishing industry has been criticized for being too slow to adapt to an increasingly digital world. But is that still true? What innovations have come about recently, and what is on the horizon? Find out at the BIGNY Publishing Technology Update at Penguin Random House on Tuesday, March 8th! Come learn about what the biggest publishing houses are doing to stay leaders in an increasingly digital industry. This year’s panel of speakers includes:
- Sue Carlson, VP, Director, Production & Design, Norton
- Daniel Cohen, Digital Strategist, Galvanized
- Cynthia Clark, Director, Digital Operations & Products, Elsevier
- Katherine McCahill, Senior Director, Digital Development, Penguin Random House
- Peter Milburn, Associate Director, Digital Product Marketing, Wiley
- Moderated by Kathy Sandler, Senior Manager, Content Applications & Digital Workflow Development, Penguin Random House
Admission for YPG members is slashed in half down to $20, which includes beer, wine, hors d’oeuvres, and networking from 5:15 to 6:15. The program starts at 6:15. It is strongly encouraged to register prior to the event via the BIGNY website. To receive the exclusive YPG discount, select the member pricing option and enter the coupon code YPDIGI. If you would like to attend the presentation only, admission is only $5.
Questions? Feel free to contact financial secretary Jacob Seifert at email@example.com.