YPG Executive Track: Managing Your Career and Negotiating Your Salary
As you progress in your publishing career, you might begin to wonder about your next steps and how to have big conversations about promotions and salary. Together with the Women’s National Book Association, YPG has convened a panel of professionals to offer important and concrete advice about positioning yourself to be successful: learn how to ask tough questions, navigate the corporate ladder, and work with your boss to achieve your goals.
- Susan Gordon, President, Lynne Palmer Executive Recruitment
- Tina Jordan, Vice President, Association of American Publishers
- Julia Montgomery, Technical Business Analyst, Macmillan
- Sara Sargent, Chair of the Young to Publishing Group and Editor at Simon & Schuster
- Jane Kinney-Denning, President, Women’s National Book Association-NYC and Executive Director of Internships and Corporate Outreach for Pace University MS in Publishing
Join us Tuesday, April 29th from 12:30-1:30pm at the AAP New York offices (71 Fifth Avenue, 2nd floor). Please RSVP HERE. Space is limited, so you must RSVP to attend. Hope to see you there!